The global NGS sample preparation market trend is expected to reach USD 5.42 Billion by 2028 and register a CAGR of 19% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. High adoption of NGS technology in diagnostics and development of cost-effective sequencing techniques are some key factors boosting market revenue growth.
Next generation sequencing technology helps in analyzing DNA and RNA sequence more accurately than other sequencing techniques, and involves less time and lower cost. Pre-sequencing methods help in generating high-quality and precise data more quickly. Factors such as increasing incidence of chronic diseases, genetic disorders, and cancer along with growing adoption of NGS sample preparation in molecular diagnostics and personalized medicine is augmenting growth of the NGS sample preparation market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report Include:
Illumina Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, QIAGEN N.V., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Beckman Coulter, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Pacific Biosciences of California, Biomatters Ltd., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Congenica Ltd., DNASTAR, Eurofins Scientific, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Foundation Medicine, Genomatix GmbH, Macrogen, Myriad Genetics, Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Partek Incorporated, Perkin Elmer, and PierianDx.
NGS Sample Preparation Market Overview:
The pharma and healthcare industry has undergone a revolutionary change owing to the COVID-19 pandemic with individuals increasing their focus on health and wellness. Companies operating in the industry have invested heavily in clinical trials and research studies to develop medications to cater to the growing unmet clinical demand on a global level. Implementation of cutting-edge technology in healthcare sector and increasing investment in research and development have contributed significantly to revenue growth of the market in the recent past. In addition, availability of favorable health insurance and reimbursement policies have also positively impacted the healthcare sector with more and more individuals opting to get treatment at hospital and clinical facilities. Rapid development of novel drugs and pharmaceuticals, increasing incidence of lifestyle and chronic diseases, establishment of state-of-the-art healthcare facilities, and rising availability of over-the-counter medications have significantly contributed to the revenue growth of the market.
Major Highlights of the NGS Sample Preparation Market Report:
- On the basis of product type, the reagents consumables segment is expected to account for significant revenue share during the forecast period owing to increase in NGS-based testing and availability of advanced and effective reagents, and precise tips and pipettes.
- Based on workflow, the library preparation segment is projected to account for relatively large revenue share during the forecast period owing to growing research and technological developments in NGS procedures for library preparation along with availability of a wide range of products.
- In context to technology, the Sequencing by Synthesis (SBS) segment is expected to emerge as the highest revenue contributing segment as this technology provides instant, precise DNA analysis, and whole-genome sequencing in a matter of hours.
- Based on application, the disease diagnostic segment is projected to account for high revenue growth during the forecast period, attributable to increasing prevalence of infectious diseases and cancer cases globally and existence of well-established market players who are investing to develop more efficient NGS products.
- Europe is expected to account for a significantly steady revenue growth rate between 2021 and 2028 due to increasing incidence of cancer, favorable reimbursement policies, and technological developments in NGS.
- Latin America is projected to account for steady revenue growth during the forecast period. Factors such as rising investments by key players and initiatives by governments are supporting market growth.
Additionally, the report consists a detailed analysis of the segmentation of the NGS Sample Preparation Market based on product types and end-use/application offered in the NGS Sample Preparation Market -
Based On Product Type (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Reagents Consumables
Based On Workflow (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Reagents Consumables
- Library Preparation
- Human Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS)
- Targeted Sequencing
- Whole Exome Sequencing (WES)
- Gene Expression Analysis
- Whole Transcriptome Sequencing
- Target Enrichment
- Targeted Seq
- Quality Control
Based On Technology (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Sequencing by Synthesis (SBS)
- Ion Semiconductor Sequencing
- Single-molecule Real-time (SMRT) Sequencing
- Nanopore Sequencing
- Other Technologies
Based On Application (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Disease Diagnostics
- Cancer Diagnostics
- Reproductive Health Diagnostics
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics
- Other Disease Diagnostic Applications
- Drug Discovery
- Agricultural and Animal Research
- Other Applications
Based On End Use (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Academic Institutes and Research Centers
- Hospitals Clinics
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Companies
Key Regional Markets Studied in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- The Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Request for Customization this report - https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3987
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.