The Reports and Data has recently published Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam Market size is expected to reach USD 2.07 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 6.0% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rapid global Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam market revenue growth can be attributed to increasing utilization of Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam in the automotive industry owing to flexibility and lightweight properties. The excellent energy absorption and high strength properties of Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foams is contributing to growing demand in the automotive industry. Expanded Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam in the automotive industry is due to enhance fuel consumption and reduce overall weight of vehicles. Increasing adoption of recyclable automotive parts in order to minimize environmental degradation is another factor expected to support market growth going ahead.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4148
Increasing disposable income among consumers is driving demand for electric cars globally. Rising sales of electric cars is also promoting growth of the Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam market as the material plays a significant role in the production of thermally insulated and lightweight electric cars. Automotive manufacturers are increasingly investing in improving energy management functions whilst reducing vehicle weight and environmental impact caused by VOCs. Low emission of Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foams help in minimization of VOC emissions from interior components in vehicles. Moreover, the high shock-absorbing performance of expanded Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam is boosting its utilization in the automotive industry in order to enhance passenger safety. Manufacturers of Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam are increasingly investing in development and production of automotive exterior components produced from expanded Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foams. Applications of Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam include bumpers, seating, door panels, stowage systems, floor levelers, pillars, head rests, parcel shelves, sun visors, tool kits, and myriad filler parts.
Top Key Companies: JSP Corporation, BASF SE, Kaneka Corporation, Hanwha Corporation, Mitsui Chemicals, Borealis AG, The Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd., Sonoco Products Company, DS Smith plc, and The Woodbridge Group.
The “Global Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam Market” that offers key insights into market share, market size, revenue growth, current and emerging trends, macro- and micro-economic growth factors, regulatory framework, and geographical bifurcation. The report employs a top-down and bottom-up approach to gain critical insights into the Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam market and the data is further validated and verified from industry experts, professionals, and analysts. The report presents an 8-year forecast for the market growth along with market information such as supply and demand ratio, dominant players, market revenue, driving factors, restraints, and challenges to offer a better understanding of the Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam market.
Over the recent past, chemical and materials industry has observed rapid digital transformation, innovations and advancements in chemical processing, globalization, sustainability, and development of robust supply chain. Increasing incidence of uncertainties in chemical production and development have further increased focus on risk management solutions. Chemical and materials industry supplies raw materials to a number of end-use industries such as petrochemicals, solvents, manufacturing and construction, and healthcare, among others. Increasing integration of advanced technology in the manufacturing and production processes along with a growing focus on producing environmentally sustainable chemicals and materials is further expected to revolutionize the Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam market over the forecast period.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4148
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In April 2021, Borealis and Sulzer announced the launch of a new Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam extrusion technology enabling increased efficiency and lower cost across the value chain. The new product is expected to cut manufacturing costs by up to 60%. According to Borealis, the innovation will further drive adoption of the company’s Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam solutions.
- In April 2020, Borealis AG announced complete acquisition of NOVA Chemicals Corporation (NOVA Chemicals) 50% ownership interest in Novealis Holdings LLC. The acquisition is expected to support the company in meeting customer demand and to strengthen its position in the market in North America.
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foams segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam market over the forecast period. The ability of expanded Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam to sustain multiple impacts whilst retaining its shape is expected to drive its demand in automotive and packaging industries.
- Automotive segment is expected to register robust revenue growth over the forecast period. Rising demand for electric cars globally is driving increasing demand for and usage of Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam as the material is lightweight, provides outstanding energy absorption characteristics, and enhanced thermal insulation properties.
- The Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam market in Asia Pacific is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period, attributed to rising disposable income among consumers in developing countries, which is supporting growth of packaging and automotive industries in countries in the region.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam market based on type, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Extruded Polypropylene (XPP) Foams
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foams
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Consumer Products
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4148
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report and customization feature, please connect with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports